Travel news – May 31st 2012 to June 1st 2012:
- Who Won The Budget Travel Readers’ Choice Awards? – Danielle Contray recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
The results are in for the third annual Budget Travel Readers' Choice Awards. And some of the races were closer than others.
- New Luggage Flattens to Fit Under Your Bed – Sean O'Neill recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
When you return home from a trip, finding a place to store your luggage can be a source of frustration. Many bags are too large to fit in a closet without taking up too much space. Claiming to solve this problem is Road Warrior, launching a series of bags that can collapse to 6 inches deep.
- Twitter / AirlineReporter: Only suckers walk. With th –
Instantly connect to what's most important to you. Follow your friends, experts, favorite celebrities, and breaking news.
- How Safe is a Cruise? Even After New Law, It’s Hard to Say – posted this over on Frommer's : Murky crime statistics aboard cruise ships mean that travelers may not have access to the best safety information before planning cruise vacations.
- Report: US Airways eyes new options for American merger – USATODAY.com –
US Airways' interest in merging with American Airlines is back in the news today.
- Twitpic – Share photos and videos on Twitter –
- United Is the Most Complained-About Airline in America – Sean O'Neill recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
The world's largest airline, United, has had a rough few months. It was the most complained-about airline in America, by far, in the latest statistics released by the government.