Travel news – May 2nd 2012 to May 3rd 2012:
- Beat $4 Gas With Premium Buses in California, Texas, and Washington State – Sean O'Neill recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
- Watching Movies at the Airport Just Got Easier – Nicholas DeRenzo recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
If you're not lucky enough to fly on one of the few domestic carriers with seat–back entertainment (I'm looking at you, JetBlue!), in–flight entertainment can be a bummer.
- Spirit ups carry-on bag fee to $200 round-trip for some – USATODAY.com –
Spirit Airlines is back in the news for its extra "a la carte" fees.
- Airports walk the walk with new fitness and wellness amenities for passengers | APEX Editor’s Blog –
– Stephanie GehmanAir travel can be a stressful endeavour, and many passengers crave the ability to decompress before a flight. While some airports have offered gyms in their terminals for years (check out this index of in-terminal or nearby hotel gyms), a growing trend in airport fitness products is the emergence of yoga rooms and walking paths.
For instance, San Francisco International Airport (SFO) and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) have recently opened yoga rooms beyond their security checkpoi… show all text
- MySeatFinder Fetches You a Better Seat Automatically – Sean O'Neill recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
Reserving a seat assignment on for a flight will never rate as one of life's most memorable moments. But with MySeatFinder, it's no longer one of the most boring.
- Boeing Designs Advanced Technology Winglet for 737 MAX | Flickr – Photo Sharing! –
- City Passes in Italy: Worth It or Not? – Budget Travel recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog: