Travel news – May 17th 2012 to May 21st 2012:
- EADS and ST Aero finalise A330 conversion agreement –
EADS and ST Aerospace have signed an agreement formalising their launch of an Airbus A330 passenger-to-freighter conversion programme. Under the agreement,…
- Skywriting airplanes finished the job, fly off. –
- That’s Ridiculous! Socked With a $450 Resort Fee – posted this over on Frommer's : A nightly resort fee adds up for a traveler who books a Las Vegas hotel for almost a month. Should this mandatory fee be bundled into the room rate?
- Is There a Good Place to Honeymoon—With the Kids? – Budget Travel recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
- United pilots leaders call for strike vote – USATODAY.com –
Labor relations appear to be deteriorating between management and pilots at United Airlines after leaders of the pilots union on Thursday authorized …
- Press Releases – May 2012 | APEX Editor’s Blog –
17.05.12 | Embraer reinforces it’s support for the regional airline market at RAA Over 1,000 Embraer aircraft operate in North America and that number continues to grow with each …
- Want an Airline to Change? Then Speak With a Million Voices – posted this over on Frommer's : Airlines will sometimes reverse unpopular policies if boycotts and petitions make enough waves, but airline regulators still have a long way to go when it comes to fixing bad service.