Travel news – March 9th 2012 to March 10th 2012:
- From Twitter – (Have breathalyser will travel…in France) http://t.co/sOwnCkRH
- That’s Ridiculous! A Best Rate Guarantee with the Worst Service – posted this over on Frommer's : Travelers share their horror stories of getting hotels to honor any best rate guarantees. Should the misleading booking policy be banned?
- Where Are the Anti-Spring Breakers Going? – Michelle Baran recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
Seattle? For spring break?(Courtesy Michelle Baran)
- Beautiful Ireland – HeidiS recently posted this over on the Bing Travel Blog:
You don’t have to be Irish to enjoy Saint Patrick’s Day: the parades, the beer, all that wearin’ o’ the green. So celebrate with us as we take a pictorial tour of the Emerald Isle, its people, its culture and history in the new Bing Travel slide show, Beautiful Ireland.
And because March 17 comes just a few days before the start of spring, here’s a traditional Irish blessing for you: “May flowers always line your path and sunshine light your day. May songbirds serenade you every step along the way. May a rainbow run beside you in a sky that’s always blue — and may happiness fill your heart each day your whole life through.”
- Summer Trips You Need to Start Planning for Now – Budget Travel recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
- READERS’ CHOICE: What’s The Most Underrated American City For Travelers? – Budget Travel recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
We get to share our travel picks with you all year long. Now it’s your turn.
- Lori Ranson joins CAPA – Centre for Aviation | CAPA –