Travel news – March 25th 2012 to March 26th 2012:
- Eight Nights in Rome, Venice, and Florence, from $1,399 With Air – posted this over on Frommer's : See the best of Rome, Florence, and Venice with this fall package, and you'll save more than $500 per person.
- How to Identify Any Blossom – Valerie Rains recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
- INTERIORS EXCLUSIVE: Panasonic acquires majority stake in AeroMobile | APEX Editor’s Blog –
– Mary KirbyInflight entertainment and connectivity (IFEC) giant Panasonic Avionics has acquired a majority stake in AeroMobile, the APEX editor’s blog can exclusively reveal.
Panasonic has been a partner to AeroMobile for at least three years, having branded its mobile connectivity hardware as eXPhone, and selling it as part of its Global Communications Suite.
“We have worked together in many areas, both on the safety side but also on the technical side and installation side. Just before Christmas, Panaso… show all text
- Paris: Time Out Launches English Listings Website – Sean O'Neill recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
- APEX News Digest 25th March 2012 –
- INTERIORS: Mango aircraft fitted with inflight connectivity as Row 44 celebrates 250th install | APEX Editor’s Blog –
– Mary KirbyA “handful” of aircraft operated by South African carrier Mango have been fitted with Row 44’s inflight connectivity system, reveals Row 44, which is celebrating its 250th install across three continents – North America, Europe and Africa.
In 2010 Mango tapped South African company G Connect for inflight Wi-Fi. G Connect said Row 44’s Ku-band satellite-based connectivity system would support the service for the Boeing 737-800 operator.
Mango is Row 44’s third publicised customer; Row 44 has also show all text
- The Journey –