Travel news – March 22nd 2012 to March 23rd 2012:
- Save 20% on U.K. Rail Tickets – Smarter Travel has posted some info about england scotland: Rail Europe's Queen's Jubilee sale promises 20 percent discounts on individual point-to-point tickets in England, Scotland, and Wales.
Head over to www.smartertravel.com to read the whole article.
- READERS’ CHOICE: What’s Your Favorite National Park? – Budget Travel recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
We get to share our travel picks with you all year long. Now it’s your turn.
- Picking Planes Wired for Wi-Fi – WSJ.com –
About 1,700 planes in the U.S. now offer Internet access for passengers in-flight, but some are grumbling about the price.
- From Twitter – (Where to stay in Paris – travel tips and articles – Lonely Planet) http://t.co/qBhYAtjh
- That’s Ridiculous! Are Airlines Cheating On Their Taxes? – posted this over on Frommer's : A traveler discovers that his domestic plane ticket has international taxes and customs fees bundled into the price. Is it a system error or are airlines tacking on extra taxes?
- Press Releases – Mar 2012 | APEX Editor’s Blog –
22.03.12 | Latest Blockbusters on BoardConnect from Lufthansa Systems Airlines deploying BoardConnect, the innovative IFE solution from Lufthansa Systems, will now be able to entertain their passengers with the latest …
- A Handful of America’s Nicest Easter Egg Events – Sean O'Neill recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
The Easter holiday is only about two weeks away on Sunday, April 8. More than 100 communities are making final preparations for their Easter egg events, which include parades, egg decorating, egg rolling, and egg hunts.