Travel news – March 11th 2012 to March 12th 2012:
- The Middle Seat Terminal – WSJ –
- READERS’ CHOICE: What’s The Most Useful Free Travel App? – Budget Travel recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
We get to share our travel picks with you all year long. Now it’s your turn.
- Living it up at the @southwestair Latino Social Media Breakfast! #Hispz12 –
- Vote for the SimpliFlying Hero of March 2012: KLM vs Estonian Air vs SAS | Leaders in airline & airport customer engagement :: SimpliFlying –
– Shubhodeep PalTwo months into the year and we’ve already had a venerable roster of social-media stars from airlines fight it out for our monthly Heroes award. Last month’s SimpliFlying Hero – Mohd Hisham from Malaysia Airlines – had many wonderful tidbits about how his team at MAS functions and how they “do” social media at MAS. You can read it here if you haven’t done so already.
Let’s cut to the chase, then. We’re ready for another round of voting – and I’m assuming you’re all familiar with this year’s rev… show all text
- flying over the Andes today from SCL to EZE ^J on Twitpic –
- Beyond Mile-High Grub: Can Airline Food Be Tasty? –
– By JAD MOUAWADCarriers are turning to science and celebrity chefs to figure out how to make onboard meals more appealing to high-revenue business travelers.
- Cranky on the Web (March 5 – 9) – >> The Cranky Flier –
Do babies and first class mix? – CNN Out of the Office I brought the babies in first class debate over to CNN this week, and I used comments from a lot of you