Travel news – June 7th 2012 to June 10th 2012:
- Monestir de les Avellanes – Catalonia, Spain – blog – earthXplorer – travel and social media – –
– JD AndrewsDuring the Catalunya Experience, our group got to stay the night at this 14th Century Monastery known as The Monastery of Santa Maria de Bellpuig of Hazelnuts.
Very interesting place to spend the night. Check it out HERE
- The 30 Most Popular Passwords Stolen From LinkedIn [INFOGRAPHIC] –
– Samantha MurphyThink your password is unique and clever? A new inforgraphic from security firm Rapid7 has revealed the top passwords stolen from this week's LinkedIn security breach. There are hundreds of duplicates and patterns associated with the compromised log-in information.
"Link" was the number one hacked password, according to Rapid7. But many other LinkedIn users also picked passwords — "work" and "job" for example — that were associated with the career site's content.
Religion was also a popular p… show all text
- The TSA Blog: TSA Week in Review – Inert Detonator Discovered in Checked Bag –
– Blogger BobInert Detonator Discovered in Checked Bag – An inert detonator was discovered in a checked bag at Harrisburg (MDT). The individual had been at a conference where the items were given out as souvenirs. We’re all too familiar with instructors and other people in this type of business needing these types of items for their jobs, but as with all inert training items and replica’s, we don’t know they’re not real until we’ve gone through all the motions. These motions can include evacuated baggage ar… show all text
- The Washington Post: Login – The Washington Post –
- Do You Work on Vacation? – Laura Michonski recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
- Airfare Deals: Alaska Airlines, Delta & Flights to Germany – posted this over on Frommer's : While the rest of Europe may seem out of reach, you can still book flights to Germany for under $700 from the East Coast. Plus, don't miss these fare sales from Alaska Airlines and Delta.
- American trims July schedule as pilots take sick days – USATODAY.com –
American Airlines will trim its July schedule, a move the airline says it's making because of pilots calling in sick.