Travel news – June 28th 2012 to June 30th 2012:
- Buffalo Air DC-3 Freighter –
- Three Nights in London, from $1,069 with Air – posted this over on Frommer's : This quick weekend getaway to London saves you about $130 per person when compared to booking airfare and hotel separately.
- Where to See Movies for Free This Summer – Kaeli Conforti recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
- Court Ruling Gives Europeans Option to Re-Take Vacations If They Get Sick – Danielle Contray recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
- Delta Air Lines to launch Gogo’s international Internet service on 150 long-haul aircraft | APEX Editor’s Blog –
– Mary KirbyGogo has scored its first airline customer for transoceanic inflight Internet service after inking a major deal with Delta Air Lines to fit the carrier’s long-haul international fleet of 150 aircraft with Ku-band satellite-supported connectivity systems.
The carrier’s long-haul fleet includes Boeing 777, 767, 747, Airbus 330 and transoceanic Boeing 757 aircraft. Gogo and Delta are looking to offer the service in early 2013.
Delta already operates the world’s largest Wi-Fi-equipped fleet of airc… show all text
- Airfare Deals: British Airways, Alaska Airlines, OpenSkies & American – posted this over on Frommer's : Fly to London in a British Airways business-class seat for not much more than economy, plus save with these sales from Alaska Airlines, OpenSkies, and American Airlines.
- Delta to offer international Wi-Fi service – USATODAY.com –
Delta Air Lines will begin offering Wi-Fi on international flights starting early next year, the carrier announced today.