Travel news – June 20th 2012 to June 21st 2012:
- GPS Directions Get a Summer Upgrade – posted this over on Frommer's : Improve your summer road trip experience by learning from these travelers' mistakes.
- Exclusive: ANA is NOT Looking to Install Sunshades on their Boeing 787s — No Complaints Were Received | Airline Reporter | Blogging on the airline business –
– David Parker BrownThe 787 allows passengers to choose different from five different levels.
Reuters reported yesterday that passengers have complained about the windows not darkening enough on the 787 and that All Nippon Airways (ANA) is working with Boeing to install sunshades on their 787 Dreamliners. It appears that both of these statements are false.
One of the well touted benefits (by me and many others) of the Boeing 787 Dreamliner are the dimmable windows. Instead of your classic shade that can be pulled … show all text
- Anheuser-Busch Trademarks 42 U.S. Airport Codes –
What is Anheuser-Busch up to? The beer mega-company, now officially partnered with Belgian outfit InBev, has acquired trademarks to 42 U.S. airport codes.
- Airlines up chase for corporate traveler with new come-ons – USATODAY.com –
Airlines are racing to lure high-paying passengers with comforts such as lie-flat seats, Wi-Fi and more leg room.
- Super-Mosquitoes Threaten Travelers – Sean O'Neill recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
- Happy 40th birthday, SkyWest – USATODAY.com –
Regional carrier SkyWest Airlines marked the 40th anniversary of its first flight Tuesday at a ceremony in its hometown of St. George, Utah.
- Would You Watch This New Travel Show? – Rachel Mosely recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog: