Travel news – July 7th 2012 to July 9th 2012:
- Paris to London by Premium Bus Can Save Money – Sean O'Neill recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
It hasn't only been the United States enjoying a renaissance in intercity bus service. Europe is also seeing a rise of carriers such as Megabus, with cheap fares and fancy new buses equipped with Wi-Fi, electrical outlets, and plusher seats.
- SuperJet International @ #FIA2012 (with images, tweets) · SuperJet_Intl · Storify –
DAY 1 – July 9, 2012A small brief of what happened during the 1st day of the Farnborough air show, London, UK.
- The Mystery of Flight: – WSJ.com –
- The Washington Post: Login – The Washington Post –
- An #Aeroflot @superjetintl at #farn12 #fia12, blending with the sky! –
- Rapportive –
Rapportive shows you everything about your contacts right inside your inbox. We combine what you know, what your organization knows, and what the web knows.
- British Airways to Search Google for Passenger Photos | Techland | TIME.com –
– Keith WagstaffListen, we've all Googled other people and have ourselves been Googled. When it's done by a major corporation, however, it just seems a little more creepy.