Travel news – July 3rd 2012 to July 5th 2012:
- Three new aircraft cabin innovations worth watching | APEX Editor’s Blog –
– Stephanie GehmanA number of innovative new onboard services and aircraft interiors products are trying to break into the market. Stephanie Gehman looks at how CartMAX, cabinBart, and TSkin could make waves in-flight.
CartMAX from Eyelevel can best be described as a lightweight, recycled cardboard insert that replaces a standard cart drawer in the trolleys used by flight crews for the drinks service. The green-minded, low-cost product is so unobtrusive that Matt Delamere, Eyelevel managing director, says it has… show all text
- The ‘Busy’ Trap – NYTimes.com –
– By TIM KREIDERThe "crazy busy" existence so many of us complain about is almost entirely self-imposed.
- The Future Of Twitter Is Nothing You’ve Seen Before –
There's a raging debate happening right now about the future of Twitter. Whatever side you're on, it's definitely not going to be the same.
Unless you are a developer or a serious web nerd, you probably didn't realize there's a minor revolt happening against Twitter right now, the result of two separate but inter-related issues: The reiterated warning to developers not to build Twitter apps that "that mimic or reproduce the mainstream Twitter consumer client experience" — in other words any T… show all text
- Something to look forward to. #FARN12 #FAS12 #FIA12 | Flickr – Photo Sharing! –
- #TTOT Topic for… | Facebook –
Facebook is a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them. People use Facebook to keep up with friends, upload an unlimited number of photos, post links and videos, and learn more about the people they meet.
- San Juan Islands – Washington – blog – earthXplorer – travel and social media – –
– JD Andrews
- Spirit adds Baltimore, Houston as part of Dallas expansion – USATODAY.com –
Spirit Airlines will make Baltimore and Houston its newest cities.