Travel news – July 27th 2012 to July 30th 2012:
- Airbus overcoming A350 wing-drill automation snags –
Airbus admits the slow pace of automated wing-drilling on the A350-900 forced the latest schedule slip to service entry, but the airframer believes it…
- IBERIA Starts Accra / Nouakchott Service | Airline Route – Worldwide Airline Route Updates –
– JLUpdate at 0700GMT 30JUL12
IBERIA earlier this month has launched new service to Accra and Nouakchott, where both destinations being served twice weekly each, after few weeks of launch delay. Accra service launched since 17JUL12 while Nouakchott began since 12JUL12.
Previously the oneWorld member planned to start Nouakchott operation from 26APR12 and Accra from 01JUN12. Schedule: Madrid – Las Palmas – Nouakchott IB6972 MAD2100 – 2255LPA2340 – 0035+1NKC 321 47 IB6973 NKC0215 – 0505LPA0650 – 1035… show all text
- 5 Things to Know Before Eating another Churro | Travel tip | Traveldudes.org –
Two whole weeks in Peru, and up until this point we had managed to avoid the temptation. On nearly every street corner, a gust of cinnamon-sugary-fried-dough-scented air tantalized our taste-buds until we…
- FlightAware > Boeing #238 > 28-Jul-2012 > KCHS – KMYR Flight Tracker –
- Apple Officials Said to Consider Stake in Twitter –
– By EVELYN M. RUSLI and NICK BILTONApple, which has stumbled in its efforts to get into social media, has talked with Twitter in recent months about making a strategic investment in it, according to people briefed on the matter.
- Twitpic – Share photos and videos on Twitter –
- That’s Ridiculous! Are Airlines Lying About Boarding Pass Fees? – posted this over on Frommer's : How can an airline charge passengers more money to print boarding passes than the cost of the actual tickets? Because airlines can.