Travel news – July 26th 2012 to July 27th 2012:
- Delta: ‘No reductions’ planned for Cincinnati hub – USATODAY.com –
Delta's Cincinnati hub will survive the demise of the carrier's Cincinnati-based Comair regional subsidiary, airline officials say.
- What’s Your Biggest Hotel Pet Peeve? – Danielle Contray recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
- Topic of the Week: Delta’s Sweet 717 Deal – >> The Cranky Flier –
I'm not sure if you saw it, but Southwest said that it is actually going to pay the convert the 717s into Delta's configuration so that the airplanes are ready
- Guess Which Book Replaced The Bible At This British Hotel… – Kaeli Conforti recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
- Airfare Deals: Alaska Airlines, AirTran, American – posted this over on Frommer's : Plan ahead for fall travel with these fare sales from Alaska Airlines, AirTran, and American. Plus, is it true that some online travel agencies have eliminated their flexible date search tools?
- Another day, another round of flight delays – USATODAY.com –
Another messy day is unfolding for air travelers thanks to a long line of thunderstorms that stretched from western New York into southern Ohio. …
- Is It Time To Rebook That London Hotel? – Valerie Rains recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog: