Travel news – July 24th 2012 to July 25th 2012:
- I believe in American –
- Are Cruise Lines ‘Dumping’ Their Sick Passengers? – posted this over on Frommer's : A traveler suffers a heart attack while aboard a cruise ship and is transferred to the nearest island hospital. Was that the best — or only — choice?
- The Washington Post: Login – The Washington Post –
- BBC News – Boy, 11, boards plane to Italy at Manchester Airport without passport –
An 11-year-old boy boarded a flight to Italy without a passport, tickets or boarding pass, Manchester Airport confirms.
- How to Choose the Perfect Cruise – Fran Golden recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
Carnival Breeze in Europe (Courtesy of Carnival Cruise Lines)
- Things to do in Marrakech, Morocco –
Looking for things to do in Marrakech? These travel tips will show you where to eat, sleep, drink, shop and stay.
- Travel Troubleshooter: Why Am I Being Charged for Someone Else’s Rental Damage? – posted this over on Frommer's : A traveler returns her rental car and is charged for pre-existing damage. Shouldn't there be an easy way to report existing scratches, dents, and dings so no one has to pay for someone else's damage?