Travel news – July 15th 2012 to July 16th 2012:
- Feluccas Floating on the Nile near the Botanical Island, Aswan City | Photo | Traveldudes.org –
Get excited to see the Botanical Island and famous ways in ancient time to navigate on the River Nile in Egypt.
- Russian drones can see obstacles | Aviation & Air Force News at DefenceTalk –
- A Morning in Halabja – People Need to Remember What Happened | Travel diary | Traveldudes.org –
Hiroshima, Auschwitz, Chernobyl, Srebrenica. Certain place names have become inextricably linked with the events that once happened there. Halabja is one such place!
- Top 10 Travel Tips for Any Traveller | Travel tip | Traveldudes.org –
If you are travelling anywhere in the world then you would be wise to get as many travel tips as you possibly can. Here is a brief travel guide of tips to help you.
- 10 Top Digital Cameras for Travelers – posted this over on Frommer's : Whether you're headed off on a safari or a snorkeling trip, each of these digital cameras makes it snap to score that perfect shot. Here are our 10 favorite cameras for travelers.
- A Young Girl Dancing on Stairs, Lake Titicaca – Peru Homestay | Photo | Traveldudes.org –
- Preparing to Start a Solo Trip | Travel tip | Traveldudes.org –
Don’t panic, here go some tips to calm you down before starting a new trip by yourself and not to lose the nerves when you’re right in the middle of your trip.