Bringing you what’s new in travel for September 28th 2010 through September 30th 2010:
- Three African Airlines To Form New Carrier | AVIATION WEEK –
- 787 News in Brief: Trent 1000s, ZA006 first flight, float concludes, 787s 8 & 9, RTO in the bag, plus 737 and 747-8 – FlightBlogger – Aviation News, Commentary and Analysis –
- Florence: Back with a report on eating and cooking – Kate Appleton recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
Gelateria dei Neri, not far from Palazzo Vecchio (Kate Appleton)
- Travel Troubleshooter: No Refund for My Canceled Vacation? – posted this over on Frommer's : A sick child forces this family to cancel an Arizona vacation, but the real headache comes when the refund doesn't come through. Is this family out of luck?
- Aruba to host consumer-friendly fashion week in 2011 – Danielle Lipp recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
For all you fashionistas who look forward to New York's Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week every September, only to be reminded that, aside from the Fashion's Night Out (a hugely successful one-night shopping event across NYC), access is restricted to industry insiders, media, celebrities, and other power players (Tom Ford didn't even let the media photograph his show this year), relief is on the horizon. Mark your calendars for November 2011, and get ready to pack your bags for the first-ever Aruba fashion week.