Bringing you what’s new in travel for September 23rd 2010 through September 24th 2010:
- How to Master Airline Loyalty Programs [Air Travel Tip] – Lifehacker's Evan Konwiser just posted this article:
Co-founder of airfare-prediction site FlightCaster Evan Konwiser knows his way around the friendly skies and, by extension, their airline loyalty programs. Today he's offering his best advice for making the most of your frequent flier miles. More »
Read the rest at Lifehacker
- Revenge of the Car Rental Agents – posted this over on Frommer's : Sometimes travelers are at the mercy of front-of-the-line agents, who can either make your rental experience a rewarding one — or a disastrous one.
- Avoiding Lines at Blockbuster Exhibits? It’s Easy – Smarter Travel has posted some info about ed perkins: If you plan to attend an out-of-town blockbuster exhibit, you can often avoid long lines and zip right past those ordinary folks. Ed Perkins explains how.
Head over to www.smartertravel.com to read the whole article.
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve traveled to see? – Andrea Minarcek recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
A friend of mine recently posted a link headlined by an intriguing, puzzling claim: "Baby sloths make everything better." I did a double-take. Sloths?! Kittens and puppies, I get. But baby sloths? That didn't sound terribly appealing.
- Video: 5 affordable fall getaways – Budget Travel recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
Budget Travel's Editor-in-Chief Nina Willdorf just appeared on "Good Morning America" to share great deals like a seven-night Caribbean cruise from $491 and an air/hotel package to Vegas from $304. Take a look: