Bringing you what’s new in travel for September 20th 2010 through September 21st 2010:
- Video: Saugatuck celebrates being a coolest small town – Kate Appleton recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
We're tickled by this video of a victory parade along Butler Street in Saugatuck, Mich., which Budget Travel readers voted one of America's coolest small towns.
- Readers’ best foliage photos – Kate Appleton recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
- Wear Your Neck Pillow Backwards for Nod-Free Airline Sleep [Air Travel Tip] – Lifehacker's Jason Fitzpatrick just posted this article:
Neck pillows are great if you can sleep with your head perfectly held in place. If you tend to nod forward while sleeping in a seated position, turn the neck pillow around to support your chin. More »
Read the rest at Lifehacker
- Hotel Bonuses: Get ‘Em While They’re Still Hot – Smarter Travel has posted some info about promotional activity: We're at the end of what could be the longest sustained period of hotel promotional activity ever. So travelers should take advantage of the big bonuses before time runs out.
Head over to www.smartertravel.com to read the whole article.
- Fabulous Fall Getaways in Naples, Florida – posted this over on Frommer's : With these two hotel deals, you'll find golf courses, luxurious spas, beach butlers, and more in family-friendly Naples, Florida.