Bringing you what’s new in travel for October 31st 2010 through November 1st 2010:
- Plan Your Travel Between October 1 and December 15, April 15 and June 1 to Save [Travel] – Lifehacker's Adam Pash just posted this article:
It's no secret that you can get great deals booking your travel in the off-peak travel seasons. So what's considered off-peak? According to American Express' Get Currency blog, that's between October 1 and December 15 or April 15 to June 1. That seems a broad stroke to us, and it's definitely not the case over Thanksgiving in the U.S. It's also worth keeping in mind that "off-season" also varies greatly by destination. Our frequent flier's guide to finding cheap airfare offers a more detailed look into planning travel on-the-cheap, and if you're really flexible on location and date, we'd highly recommend giving Kayak Explore a spin. More »
Read the rest at Lifehacker
- Airline reviews: Find out if an airline is any good – Sean O'Neill recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
- http://www.aviationweek.com/aw/blogs/commercial_aviation/ThingsW.. –
- Ryanair fares to rise almost 10% | Business | guardian.co.uk –
• Ryanair raises profit forecasts to €380m-€400m • Revenues up almost a quarter as fleet expands and ticket prices increase
Ryanair raised full-year profit targets this morning after the budget airline said passengers will pay more for their fares this winter than previously expected.
Europe's largest short-haul carrier said yields, or average fares, would rise by close to 10% over the next six months and push net profits from a forecast range of €350m (£304.5m)-&.. show all text
- Three Nights in Oahu, from $299 with Air – posted this over on Frommer's : Plan an affordable Hawaii vacation with Frommer's Smart Deal of the Week, which includes three nights in Waikiki Beach with airfare.