Bringing you what’s new in travel for October 23rd 2010 through October 24th 2010:
- » Exclusive: Rob Fyfe, Air New Zealand CEO talks about Rico – the airline’s brand mascot with an edgy personality – SimpliFlying || Aviation :: Branding :: Technology || Airline mar.. –
Have you heard of Rico? If you answered “no”, you’re missing the birth of probably a cult airline brand icon that may just reach the heights of what Richard Branson is to Virgin Atlantic, or what the Singapore Girl is to Singapore Airlines. And I’m not kidding.
When Mary Kirby first told me about Rico on Twitter, I was totally kicked – watching videos of this edgy, furry, lovable character chilling in one of Air New Zealand’s new seats. This is the same airli.. show all text
- Oct 24, 2010 – Avtips’s Posterous –
Permalink | Leave a comment »
- black-it-gets-black-sand-beaches-vik-iceland from traveldudes.org – StumbleUpon –
- Can These Seven Fees Ease Your Holiday Travel Stress? – Smarter Travel has posted some info about budget travelers: While avid budget travelers may be compelled to avoid fees no matter the circumstance, this might be the one time of year when paying extra to get a little extra may be worth it.
Head over to www.smartertravel.com to read the whole article.
- Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/7bvd3pj – Uploaded by airlinereporter –