Bringing you what’s new in travel for October 11th 2010 through October 12th 2010:
- New site TripAlertz is Groupon for travel – Sean O'Neill recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
- London: Pop-up theater – Sean O'Neill recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
Attention, American visitors to London who are paying high prices to see Andrew Lloyd Webber musicals in the large West End theaters: Are you crazy?
- Resort Passes: An Affordable Alternative to Expensive Shore Excursions – Smarter Travel has posted some info about cruise passengers: Besides baking to a crisp on a free beach all day, what else is available to cruise passengers who want something that's both affordable and entertaining? Resort passes.
Head over to www.smartertravel.com to read the whole article.
- http://toughpigs.com/uploaded_images/leslieuggams-753200.jpg –
- Don’t count out E-Jets in Alitalia contest: Embraer –