Bringing you what’s new in travel for October 10th 2010 through October 11th 2010:
- Would you retrace the steps of the Titanic on a memorial cruise? – Andrea Minarcek recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
A luxury cruise designed to memorialize the famous Titanic ship's doomed maiden voyage is very close to selling out—a full 18 months before it sets sail on April 8, 2012.
- Two Weeks in Thailand, from $1,299 with Air – posted this over on Frommer's : Book now and you'll save $500 on this 14-day Thailand trip, which includes airfare, 11 nights' hotel, and guided tours — all for about the price of buying a plane ticket on your own.
- Halloween Beyond Your Neighborhood – Smarter Travel has posted some info about campgrounds: Halloween is no longer just about trick or treating. Instead, take your pick of zoos, museums, theme parks, campgrounds, big cities, and small towns with autumn festivities.
Head over to www.smartertravel.com to read the whole article.
- Hey @RunwayGirl @Flightblogger @PeterSandersWSJ @theflyingpinto this one is for you. Hi-res pictures to follow. –
- » [Infographic] Five steps to successful crisis management for airlines, in the age of social media – SimpliFlying || Aviation :: Branding :: Technology || Airline marketing, airline brand mana.. –