Bringing you what’s new in travel for November 3rd 2010 through November 4th 2010:
- London: How staying near Paddington can make your trip better – Sean O'Neill recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
In west central London, it's smart to stay in the quiet area near Paddington Station, which provides speedy access to the city's iconic destinations.A street in Bayswater, five blocks from Paddington. (Sean O'Neill)
- Traveler's Ski Report: Winter Ski Deals in the Western U.S. – posted this over on Frommer's : Score lift tickets and discounts at ski resorts in Colorado, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, and California. You can also use this guide to help keep track of when your favorite ski resorts open for the season.
- The Biggest Travel Gouge and How to Avoid It – Smarter Travel has posted some info about airline baggage: Airline baggage fees. Hotel resort fees. Foreign exchange fees. While those are all annoying, inflated beverage prices are tough to avoid, but not impossible. Here's how to do it.
Head over to www.smartertravel.com to read the whole article.
- What’s new in airport security? – Nicholas DeRenzo recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
- Breeze through security with TSA-friendly fragrance products – Danielle Lipp recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
Sometimes traveling just stinks. Literally.