Bringing you what’s new in travel for November 2nd 2010 through November 3rd 2010:
- Use the iPhone’s Airplane Mode to Send Staggered Text Messages [Text Messaging] – Lifehacker's Jason Fitzpatrick just posted this article:
If you're in a situation where you want to share updates quickly via text message but you don't want to take your eyes off the road, you can trick your iPhone into sending pre-written text messages with the help of Airplane Mode. More »
Read the rest at Lifehacker
- Classic hotels, classic experiences – HeidiS recently posted this over on the Bing Travel Blog:
Sometimes when you travel, you don’t want to stay at just any hotel — you want to have a Hotel Experience. I once splurged at the Waldorf Astoria in New York, just to say I’d been there, and stayed at a stunning cliffside hotel on the coast of Tuscany that was more memorable than the sightseeing — which in Tuscany is saying a lot.
- http://www.aviationweek.com/aw/blogs/commercial_aviation/ThingsW.. –
- Napier, the Art Deco city of New Zealand | Traveldudes.org – StumbleUpon –
- How to bring wine back from overseas – Sean O'Neill recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
- Travel Troubleshooter: Who's Gonna Pay These Overdraft Fees? – posted this over on Frommer's : When a traveler is charged twice for a hotel room, he also incurs a $35 overdraft fee. Should the hotel pay for the mistake?