Bringing you what’s new in travel for November 15th 2010 through November 16th 2010:
- Ask Trip Coach: Safaris – Brad Tuttle recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
- Get to Know Airline Reward Cards and Never Fly Coach Again [Air Travel Tip] – Lifehacker's Jason Fitzpatrick just posted this article:
If you're just accumulating reward miles by flying, it'll be a long time until you score a decent upgrade. Take advantage of reward credit cards, promotions, and other tactics to rack up airline miles faster and stop squeezing yourself into coach. More »
Read the rest at Lifehacker
- The Airlines Get Serious About Alternative Frequent Flyer Awards – Smarter Travel has posted some info about loyalty programs: Thanks to American, at least one airline now offers non-flight awards that rival flights in value. Could this be the start of a new era for loyalty programs?
Head over to www.smartertravel.com to read the whole article.
- Comac plans six C919 models targeting Airbus and Boeing – FlightBlogger – Aviation News, Commentary and Analysis –
- Ask the Family Travel Expert: Orlando with a Toddler in Tow – posted this over on Frommer's : Tips for traveling to Orlando with a 15-month-old, including advice on extended-stay hotels and what amenities to look for in a hotel.