Bringing you what’s new in travel for May 9th 2010 through May 10th 2010:
- Theme park news: Harry Potter, Star Wars, Legoland and beyond – Brad Tuttle recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
Here's a round-up of rides and entire theme parks that have just opened, will open soon, or are expected in the years to come.
- Twitter Status – Follow bug discovered, remedied. –
We identified and resolved a bug that permitted a user to “force” other users to follow them. We’re now working to rollback all abuse of the bug that took place. Follower/following numbers are currently at 0; we’re aware and this too should shortly be resolved.
Update (10:18 AM PST): Of note: protected updates did not become public as a result of this bug.
- JetBlue offers $10 seats for last-minute trips – USATODAY.com –
- Amsterdam’s Old Days, in Photos – In Transit Blog – NYTimes.com –
For evidence that Amsterdam has always been as picturesque as it is today, head to the Stadsarchief, or city archives, for an eye-catching exhibition that harks back to the humble beginnings of the art of photography.
- Twitpic – Share photos on Twitter –