Bringing you what’s new in travel for January 3rd 2012 through January 4th 2012:
- Traveler’s Ski Report: Whitefish Mountain Resort, Montana – posted this over on Frommer's : Big sky and big slopes draw skiers to Montana's Whitefish Mountain Resort, near Glacier National Park. Check out what's new at Whitefish, and learn why skiers keep coming back.
- Missing delivery forecast, Boeing faces "air pocket" on 787 output (Update2) – FlightBlogger – Aviation News, Commentary and Analysis –
Boeing failed to meet its 2011 delivery guidance of 15 to 20 747-8s and 787s, delivering just 12 of its newly certified aircraft, including nine 747-8 freighters and three of the long-range majority-composite twins to launch customer All Nippon…
- How to deal with bites and stings – travel tips and articles – Lonely Planet –
Read How to deal with bites and stings for travel tips, advice, news and articles from all around the world by Lonely Planet
- Disney Parks to Stay Open 24 Hours in a Row on February 29 – Brad Tuttle recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
If you've ever dreamed of riding Space Mountain or Pirates of the Caribbean at 3 in the morning, here's your chance.
- Rome: Four-Night Vacations with Air from 1,099* – Smarter Travel has posted some info about rome vacations: Virgin Vacations is featuring four-night Rome vacations with air included from $1,099 per person.
Head over to www.smartertravel.com to read the whole article.
- In-Flight Amenities That Make Us Hope for Tarmac Delays – Yahoo! Travel –
- Travel Troubleshooter: The Additional Driver Fee That Won’t Get Lost – posted this over on Frommer's : A traveler is surprised to learn that he'll have to pay extra for his wife to drive the rental car. Should this sneaky fee be refunded?