Bringing you what’s new in travel for December 8th 2010 through December 9th 2010:
- Crashed Tu-154 sustained heavy impact force on landing –
Russian investigators have disclosed the extent of the impact forces experienced by the Dagestan Airlines Tupolev Tu-154M which made an emergency landing…
- London: A 2012 arts marathon worthy of the Olympics – Sean O'Neill recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
- Can’t Use Your Miles? Give Them Away! – Smarter Travel has posted some info about ed perkins: Donate as an award trip? Transfer points? Airline-sponsored "give miles" programs? Expert Ed Perkins outlines the best way to gift your miles this holiday season.
Head over to www.smartertravel.com to read the whole article.
- Cruise Deals for the Week of Dec. 9, 2010 – posted this over on Frommer's : Book a Regent Seven Seas cruise before prices increase in 2011, plus more affordable cruise deals in the Caribbean, Mediterranean, and Asia.
- Readers’ Choice: What bugs you most about flying? – Budget Travel recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
We're giving you the floor. To gear up for our second annual Readers' Choice issue in November 2011 we're turning to the true experts—you! Over the next few weeks we'll be asking for your thoughts on a variety of travel topics ranging from your favorite city for food to your ultimate dream destination. Once your nominations are in, we'll give you the chance to vote on the best of the best.