Bringing you what’s new in travel for December 5th 2010 through December 6th 2010:
- Readers’ Choice: Tell us your favorite cruise line! – Budget Travel recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
We're giving you the floor. To gear up for our second annual Readers' Choice issue in November 2011 we're turning to the true experts—you! Over the next few weeks we'll be asking for your thoughts on a variety of travel topics ranging from your favorite city for food to your ultimate dream destination. Once your nominations are in, we'll give you the chance to vote on the best of the best.
- http://us1.campaign-archive1.com/?u=9a86df233232b30cbeb80e7f1&id.. –
- Ministry of Defence | Defence News | Defence Policy and Business | Troops on operations to receive extra free phone minutes –
- flightglobal.com/page/webbies2010 –
- Flightglobal launches the 3rd annual Webbies – the Flightglobal Aviation Web Awards – Flightglobal –
- French court: Continental guilty in Concorde crash – Yahoo! Finance –
- Ritrovata la mongolfiera scomparsa a bordo i corpi dei due americani – Bari – Repubblica.it –
- Comment: Concorde trial – an irrevelevant ritual –
- EADS Global Website – Press –
- Spectators huddle round a game of Chinese chess in a Beijing … on Twitpic –
- http://www.flightglobal.com/articles/2010/12/06/350581/meba-a320.. –
- France Finds Continental Guilty in Crash of Concorde –
The airline was found guilty of involuntary homicide for its role in the 2000 crash of a jet that killed 113 people.
- http://www.aviationweek.com/aw/blogs/business_aviation/index.jsp.. –
- When Japan.. –
- http://en.rian.ru/russia/20101206/161648619.html –
- Medvédev, Putin y Berlusconi inspeccionan nuevo avión ruso SuperJet 100 | Internacional | RIA Novosti –
- instagr.am –
- Airbus: If A318 gets a neo, ACJ will be the driver – FlightBlogger – Aviation News, Commentary and Analysis –
- Hotwire Car Rentals, from $11.95 per day – posted this over on Frommer's : Speed off with a set of wheels for up to 15% less than last year's car rental prices in San Francisco, Tampa, Boston, and Orlando.