Bringing you what’s new in travel for December 29th 2010 through December 30th 2010:
- Are you less likely to fly in 2011? – Brad Tuttle recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
Fees. Delays. Long lines. Awful customer service. Invasive, humiliating, seemingly random security procedures. The list of annoyances and aggravations related to airline travel just grows and grows.
- How many rides do you ride on a day at Disney? – Brad Tuttle recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
The number of rides enjoyed by the average Disney park visitor may seem surprisingly low.
- Future of Flight’s photos – Snow angels anyone? #787FT KAPE this morning. | Plixi –
- Google’s new window decals may help travelers – Sean O'Neill recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
Google hopes that the next new thing in smarttphones may be something called "near-field communications," or NFC, technology. It's a way for a cell phone to download data from a sticker that's about four inches apart from it.
- The Year in Airport Security – Smarter Travel has posted some info about christmas day: A year after the failed Christmas Day bombing, airport security is as big a question as ever. Let's look at the major security stories of the past 12 months, and see what might be in our future.
Head over to www.smartertravel.com to read the whole article.