Bringing you what’s new in travel for December 20th 2010 through December 21st 2010:
- Summer’s harvest in the middle of winter! – Budget Travel recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
- The Top 10 Miles-and-Points Events of 2010 – Smarter Travel has posted some info about loyalty program: Reviewing the loyalty program highlights of 2010 is likely to be heartening for travelers. The year's most significant developments were mostly positive.
Head over to www.smartertravel.com to read the whole article.
- 787 woes, 777 grows, 737 shows, and other stuff that doesn’t rhyme – FlightBlogger – Aviation News, Commentary and Analysis –
- San Antonio in a Family Way – posted this over on Frommer's : Cultural institutions, kid-friendly resorts and restaurants, and outdoor amusements combine to make San Antonio a fantastic family choice
- Boeing 747 and Airbus A380 Aircraft News from Flightglobal –
Even as Boeing weighs taking production rates of the popular 737 beyond the 38 per month officials have announced, to 42 a month (41 for the commercial 737…