Bringing you what’s new in travel for December 18th 2010 through December 20th 2010:
- IATA Designs Security Checkpoint of the Future and It Looks Pretty Good – >> The Cranky Flier –
- Travelex Chip and Pin Card makes paying abroad easier – Michael Lala recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
More and More, Americans visiting Europe and the U.K. are finding their credit and debit cards useless at many shops. Fortunately, Travelex has a solution.
- Last-Minute Orlando Vacation, from $243 with Three Nights' Hotel and Air – posted this over on Frommer's : Surprise your family with a post-holiday trip to Orlando, where last-minute deals include three nights' hotel and airfare.
- Yfrog Photo : yfrog.com/h7wbtj – Shared by mikekeenan –
- Freighter Cruises Offer Interesting Option for Adventurous Travelers – Smarter Travel has posted some info about ed perkins: Ed Perkins says it's not your standard cruise, but freighter travel might be the right choice for a few folks.
Head over to www.smartertravel.com to read the whole article.