Bringing you what’s new in travel for December 14th 2010 through December 15th 2010:
- New site TripTrace wants to be your travel muse – Sean O'Neill recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
- Do A la Carte Airfare Prices Really Save You Money? – Smarter Travel has posted some info about travel dollars: We did the math. Despite the airlines' claims, you're paying a lot more and getting a lot less for your travel dollars today than you were four years ago.
Head over to www.smartertravel.com to read the whole article.
- Rome to tax tourists instead of locals – Kate Appleton recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
- Continental’s FareLock Is the Kind of Fee Everyone Likes | BNET –
A good airline fee is one where everyone benefits, and Continental's FareLock is one of those fees.
- Save Big – Weekends from $24.99/night at Select Extended Stay Hotels – I found this article over on Road Warrior: Last minute deals for new bookings this weekend (stays 12/17 through 12/19) and next weekend (stays 12/24 through 12/26) at select Extended Stay Hotels(sm) locations. Visit our Weekend Deals section by clicking here. From there, you can book and save…
Read the rest at www.roadwarriortips.com