Bringing you what’s new in travel for December 11th 2010 through December 13th 2010:
- "How Should I Call?" Flowchart Explains Your Overseas Cellphone and Skype Options [Flowchart] – Lifehacker's Kevin Purdy just posted this article:
Heading over to Europe or other parts abroad? There are a lot of firms waiting to charge you exorbitant rates. Unless you know how to get a rented SIM or use Skype in all the right places, as this flowchart explains. More »
Read the rest at Lifehacker
- Should students take a gap year? – Sean O'Neill recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
- http://www.aviationweek.com/aw/blogs/commercial_aviation/ThingsW.. –
- 11 Sightseeing Tips From Top D.C. Hotels: Concierge Confessions – posted this over on Frommer's : Get insider advice about the best restaurants, bookstores, gardens, and outdoor activities in the nation's capital.
- http://www.flightglobal.com/blogs/runway-girl/2010/12/exclusive-.. –