Bringing you what’s new in travel for August 29th 2010 through August 30th 2010:
- From Twitter – RT @Lifehacker The Cheapest Time to Book a Flight Is Eight Weeks Before You're Traveling http://lifehacker.com/5625777/
- The Cheapest Time to Book a Flight Is Eight Weeks Before You’re Traveling [Saving Money] – Lifehacker's Adam Pash just posted this article:
Economist Makoto Watanabe worked out a formula designed to calculate the best time to buy an airline ticket if you're looking for the lowest prices. The answer, according to his forumla: eight weeks before your flight. More »
Read the rest at Lifehacker
- San Francisco: The city’s historic streetcars – Justine Sharrock recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
- Airfare 401: Want a Comfortable Flight? Read This! – Smarter Travel has posted some info about ed perkins: When booking your flight, price is an important factor. But on some flights, you may want to fork over a little extra cash for a more comfortable experience. Ed Perkins explains your options.
Head over to www.smartertravel.com to read the whole article.
- The Flying Pinto | Facebook –