Bringing you what’s new in travel for August 27th 2010 through August 28th 2010:
- Shhh! Five Hidden Hotel Values in Las Vegas – Smarter Travel has posted some info about crowd: More than just sensibly priced, these hotels offer a little something extra to make them stand out from the crowd!
Head over to www.smartertravel.com to read the whole article.
- From Twitter – RT @fareologist Do you use credit cards while traveling abroad? Take a look at this advice from @nytimestravel http://binged.it/b5d50C
- SOUTHWEST AIRLINES AND CONTINENTAL AIRLINES ENTER INTO SLOT LEASE AT NEWARK LIBERTY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (EWR) | Nuts About Southwest –
- Questions for an editor going to Florence? – Kate Appleton recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
- Bed bugs: How to cut your risk – Andrea Minarcek recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog: