Travel news – February 24th 2012 to February 27th 2012:
- READERS’ CHOICE: What Is Your Favorite Ski Area? – Budget Travel recently posted this on This Just In…Newsweek’s Travel Blog:We get to share our travel picks with you all year long. Now it’s your turn.
- Final Call: Air Force One Burns $180K An Hour, Drunk Flight Attendant Forces Flight Cancellation | NYCAviation–
– Matt MolnarNew numbers from the Pentagon reveal how much it costs to fly Air Force One, a flight attendant had a few too many drinks on a trip to North Dakota, United wants Boeing to pay up over 787 delivery delays, and more…
- NTSB calls for safety upgrades for Boeing 737 cabin, pilot seats–
Passengers and pilots in a series of survivable Boeing 737 crashes may have been injured by approved cabin overhead systems or crew seat belt restraints…
- ‘Saskatchewan screamer’ snarls flight schedules – USATODAY.com–
Fliers faced a rough travel day in some parts of the country thanks to a winter storm in the Midwest and blustery conditions in the Northeast. …
- Six Nights in Oahu & Kauai, from $909 With Air – posted this over on Frommer’s : Save $175 per person with this six-night Hawaii package, which includes airfare, three nights in Oahu, three nights in Kauai, and breakfast daily.
- Flickr disables Pinterest pins on all copyrighted images (exclusive) | VentureBeat–
As the third most popular source of content on digital pin-board site Pinterest, Flickr and its photographers are subject to frequent acts of copyright infringement. But a site-wide update to Flickr promises to better protect members and their copyrighted works.
Aviation, Defense and Space News, Jobs, Conferences by AVIATION WEEK the premier provider of aviation news, information, and data tools for the global aerospace and defense industry