Travel news – August 8th 2012 to August 9th 2012:
- Boeing: Commercial Airplanes – 747 Fun Facts –
- Cancelon Lets Travelers Resell Hotel Reservations They Can’t Cancel – Sean O'Neill recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
- Emirates to Operate Airbus A380 Service to Singapore in Sep 2012 | Airline Route – Worldwide Airline Route Updates –
– JLUpdate at 1000GMT 09AUG12
From 08SEP12 to 21SEP12, Emirates is to operate Airbus A380 aircraft on Dubai – Singapore EK354/355 service, replacing Boeing 777-300ER. SIN departure operates with the 517-seater A380 is from 09SEP12 to 22SEP12. Aircraft change was made in the GDS around (after) 0950GMT.
Schedule: EK354 DXB0325 – 1445SIN 388 D EK355 SIN0200 – 0510DXB 388 D
- Flightseeing – Seaplane Tours & Seattle Scenic Flight – Kenmore Air –
- General Electric GEnx-1B Engine Failure | Flickr – Photo Sharing! –
- An Airline Gets Sued for Misleading Fees – Laura Michonski recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
- More small markets land nonstop flights to Hawaii – USATODAY.com –
Boise and Spokane, Wash., will be the latest small markets to get a nonstop connection to Hawaii thanks to Allegiant Air.