Travel news – August 21st 2012 to August 24th 2012:
- 4 Fall Airfare Sales To Book Now – Kaeli Conforti recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
- In Travel, Age Makes a Difference – posted this over on Frommer's : Travelers under 25 are often subjected to age-related surcharges when renting cars, while senior citizens may be denied a rental due to age limits. Is this practice fair or foul?
- Hotel Fees Set to Reach Record High in 2012 – Rachel Mosely recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
- Proposed $7 Billion Redesign for Washington’s Union Station: Crazy or Inspired? – Sean O'Neill recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
- Travel Troubleshooter: Hertz Charges $93 to Top Off My Rental – posted this over on Frommer's : A traveler refills the gas tank of his rental car and is shocked to later receive a bill for refueling costs. What went wrong, and how can you protect yourself against similar situations?
- 3 New Services Make It Easier to Travel With Pets—or Leave Them Home – Laura Michonski recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
- LAN takes cabin cleanliness to heart with aircraft ‘impeccability’ inspections | APEX Editor’s Blog –
– Jonathan NorrisSANTIAGO, CHILE: When you walk into an aircraft cabin the cleanliness and overall visual appearance of the cabin has an immediate effect on your perception not only of that airline but also on the condition and airworthiness of the aircraft as a whole. This fact has been taken very much to heart by LAN’s dedicated cabin impeccability team led by cabin development manager, Carolina Fuertes.
I recently had the opportunity to witness first hand an impeccability inspection of one of LAN’s A340-300′s show all text