Travel news – April 5th 2012 to April 6th 2012:
- Survey reveals hotel guests want Wi-Fi over everything else – USATODAY.com –
What is your favorite hotel amenity?
- Six Nights in London, from $1,249 With Air – posted this over on Frommer's : Head to London this spring, and you'll save nearly $200 per person (and beat the Olympic crowds).
- United Passengers: How Long Have You Been On Hold? – Michelle Baran recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
United Airlines (Courtesy United)
- Kayaking on the Thames in London – Paddling for Paddy | Travel tip | Traveldudes.org –
- APEX Magazine Apr 2012 | APEX Editor’s Blog –
- READERS’ CHOICE: Who’s Got Architecture Worth Traveling For? – Budget Travel recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
We get to share our travel picks with you all year long. Now it’s your turn.
- How is Disney Cruise Line Catering to Budget Travelers? – Fran Golden recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
Kermit and friends on the Disney Fantasy (Photo courtesy of Disney Cruise Line)