Travel news – April 13th 2012 to April 17th 2012:
- You have one brand – not personal or professional – PRWeek US –
How many times have we heard that we need to be careful about what we post within our personal brand?
- Take a Moment and Let Airlines Know They Are Loved | Airline Reporter | Blogging on the airline business –
If you read my blog often, you know I try to remind people of the positive side of the airline business (sometimes it is harder than others). Each year
- Do You Embrace Technology When You Travel? – Budget Travel recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
- Google Glasses: What Can They Do For Travelers? – Nicholas DeRenzo recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
Last week, Google released a video of their new prototype "augmented reality" glasses. These wearable computers will literally project information—from video chats to weather reports to Google Map directions—directly into your field of vision. The product (which has no price or release date set) will rely on voice–activated commands and should theoretically mimic many of the functions of a smart phone.
- Log In | Facebook –
Facebook is a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them. People use Facebook to keep up with friends, upload an unlimited number of photos, post links and videos, and learn more about the people they meet.
- Wichita Tornado damage 4/15/12 – a set on Flickr –
- That’s Ridiculous! Do Taxi Drivers Prey on Tourists? – posted this over on Frommer's : Have you ever gotten ripped off by a cab driver in an unfamiliar city? Here's how to avoid some common scams.