Bringing you what’s new in travel for January 30th 2012 through January 31st 2012:
- From Twitter – (Kiwi’s Guide to Wellington, New Zealand – A Girl’s Guide to Travel, Studying, Working, and Volunteering Abroad) http://t.co/JSJIGhB9
- New Site “We Met on a Plane” Reconnects Fliers for Romance – Sean O’Neill recently posted this on This Just In…Newsweek’s Travel Blog:On a long flight, some passengers may have something more in mind than just finding a seat mate who is a quiet and polite neighbor. Some may want to flirt.
- Skies over New York remain gridlocked – USATODAY.com–
Despite efforts to ease congestion, LaGuardia, JFK and Newark airports had some of the highest rates of delays in the country last year.
- Free Flight to Sandals Resorts – Smarter Travelhas posted some info about sandals resorts: This deal takes “all-inclusive” to a whole new level. Book a stay at select Sandals resorts and receive up to $555 airfare credit to pay for your flight!Head over to www.smartertravel.com to read the whole article.
- Receive Free Nights with Australia Packages – Smarter Travelhas posted some info about australia vacation: If you’ve bothered to travel all the way Down Under, why not stay a little longer? Book select airfare-inclusive Australia vacation packages from Trafalgar and tack up to three extra nights on to your package for free.Head over to www.smartertravel.com to read the whole article.
- Group pushes to have tarmac-delay penalties written into law – USATODAY.com–
The consumer group FlyersRights.org joined a House member Monday in urging Congress to penalize airlines for lengthy tarmac delays as part of …
- Ski Free in Wyoming – Smarter Travelhas posted some info about teton mountains: It looks like that season pass you bought this year is really going to pay off! Travelers holding season passes to any ski resort can hit the slopes for free at Grand Targhee Resort in Wyoming’s Teton Mountains.Head over to www.smartertravel.com to read the whole article.