Bringing you what’s new in travel for February 8th 2012 through February 9th 2012:
- NYC UPA – The Airline Passenger Experience Continuum, with Jonathan Norris –
Light Refreshments & Networking
Presentation and Q & A
1 Chase Manhattan Plaza, 28th floor NY NY 10005
View Larger Map
$10 for members, $5 for students, $20 for non-members
Refunds, Transfers, and No-Shows
Regular registration closes the day before the event or when we reach capacity, whichever happens first. After noon on the day of the event, our event attendee list is considered "… show all text
- Costa Rica: Peak-Season Vacations up to Fifty Percent Off – Smarter Travel has posted some info about jetset: JetSet Vacations is featuring six-night Costa Rica adventures with air from $799 per person for peak season travel.
Head over to www.smartertravel.com to read the whole article.
- Hidden London Canal Walk | Ottsworld Travel Experiences –
– SherryDid you know that London has a canal? And one as pretty as this?
I gave him a smile and a head nod of acknowledgment and he gave me a proper raised eyebrow and reserved recognition as we swiftly passed each other shoulder to shoulder. A typical greeting among runners. I continued to dodge bicycles speeding by me as I ran along the canal gazing at houseboats and a few random cafes. However I wasn’t in Amsterdam – I was in London!
I had accidentally come across this London canal (Regent’s Canal) … show all text
- Photos of Note: Lufthansa’s first 747-8 takes flight – FlightBlogger – Aviation News, Commentary and Analysis –
EVERETT — Sometimes running late pays off. I was zipping out the door this morning for the last day of the Pacific Northwest Aerospace Alliance conference in Lynnwood and running a few minutes late (as those who know me I…
- TSA to expand expedited ‘Pre-check’ screening option – USATODAY.com –
Frequent fliers on Delta and American will be able to move faster through airports in Washington, New York, Chicago and Salt Lake City.
- High-fashion hotels – Bing Travel recently posted this over on the Bing Travel Blog:
What do Christian Lacroix, Todd Oldham and Versace have in common – other than their status as haute couture superstars (and their genders)?
- Are Airlines Cracking Down on "Airplane Mode"? – Budget Travel recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
Alec Baldwin might have gotten a high–profile slap on the wrist for trying to use his smart phone during a takeoff, but he’s hardly the only flyer loath to give up Words With Friends privileges. Despite repeated reminders from airlines and flight attendants, there are always those people who can’t seem to tear themselves away from their electronics.