Bringing you what’s new in travel for February 7th 2012
- Boeing retires second 787 test aircraft –
Boeing will retire and decommission ZA002, the company's second 787 test aircraft, having flown the majority-composite jet to its Palmdale, California…
- #TTOT Topic for… | Facebook –
Facebook is a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them. People use Facebook to keep up with friends, upload an unlimited number of photos, post links and videos, and learn more about the people they meet.
- From Twitter – Facebook is lame. Lets move this to Google+ #TTOT http://t.co/GlZA5034
- A More Comfortable Hotel Stay? There’s an App for That – Budget Travel recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
We've already shown how you can use your phone to find a place to stay, whether it's booking at the last minute, finding the nicest room in a hotel, or revealing which property you're about to book on an opaque site like Hotwire.
- Gulf Coast Beaches Recovering In BP Aftermath – Michelle Baran recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
- Don’t let idle time on the road be wasted time: Some tips – USATODAY.com –
Using time that would otherwise be wasted on trips to get work done also can alleviate the stress of delays, a productivity expert says.
- BBC News – Belfast plane makes emergency landing –
A plane makes an emergency landing at Belfast International Airport after it develops technical problems taking off.