Bringing you what’s new in travel for February 2nd 2012
- Airfare Deals: Aer Lingus, KLM, American & Alaska Airlines – posted this over on Frommer's : Plan a spring getaway with these cheap flights to Europe from Aer Lingus and KLM, plus find more airfare savings from American and Alaska Airlines.
- VIDEO: First 747-8I for delivery completes maiden sortie –
Boeing on 30 January completed the maiden flight of its first 747-8 Intercontinental, which is destined for a private Boeing Business Jet customer. The…
- Do you play the Luggage Game? – Bing Travel recently posted this over on the Bing Travel Blog:
Between the TSA grope and a long flight in a too-small seat comes a travel moment that passengers regard with equal dread – the Luggage Game.
- From Twitter – (Flying Down Under? Prepare to Shell Out Even More Cash) http://t.co/GqrO1mGK
- Spirit blasts DOT, adds $2 ‘unintended consequence fee’ – USATODAY.com –
Spirit Airlines has added a $2 "unintended consequence" fee to all of its tickets.
- Garuda picks Bombardier for regional jet order –
Garuda Indonesia is set to confirm an order for Bombardier regional jets in the next few weeks, most likely at the Singapore Airshow on 14-19 February.Indonesia's…
- Cruise Lines Address Safety Standards In Concordia Aftermath – Michelle Baran recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog: