Bringing you what’s new in travel for February 22nd 2012 through February 23rd 2012:
- Airbus discloses details of first A350 engine flight–
First flight of the Rolls-Royce Trent XWB aboard a dedicated Airbus A380 flying testbed brought the engine to “the edge of the flight envelope of the…
- READERS’ CHOICE: Which Airline Has The Nicest Flight Attendants? – Budget Travel recently posted this on This Just In…Newsweek’s Travel Blog:We get to share our travel picks with you all year long. Now it’s your turn.
- What’s New in Las Vegas Now – Bing Travel recently posted this over on the Bing Travel Blog:A wild Halloween weekend in Las Vegas last year, which involved crazy costumes and club hopping until 5 in the morning, opened my eyes after a lifetime of Vegas-avoidance: This city is a lot of fun, if you have some cash to spend — and maintain a sense of humor about its gaudy excesses.
- 3 Ways to Use Facebook to Travel Smarter – Sean O’Neill recently posted this on This Just In…Newsweek’s Travel Blog:As Facebook’s popularity booms, everyone’s coming out with new booking and travel-planning tools to win your trust—and business. But which Facebook-powered tools make your life easier?
- Airlines impose weight limits for carry-on bags – USATODAY.com–
Heavy bags become dangerous when they fall from bins; and the bins themselves are designed to operate within specific weight limits.
- Do High Gas Prices Mean the End of Road Trips? – Budget Travel recently posted this on This Just In…Newsweek’s Travel Blog:
- From Twitter – Google Flight Search feature is available on Android and iOS mobile browsers as well as on your desktop. http://t.co/CmyFe7Gx