Bringing you what’s new in travel for February 14th 2012 through February 16th 2012:
- Spirit returns to Denver, adds four nonstop routes – USATODAY.com–
Spirit Airlines will put Denver back on its route map, adding four new routes from the city this May.
- Which Airport Features the Best Food? – Budget Travel recently posted this on This Just In…Newsweek’s Travel Blog:We get to share our travel picks with you all year long. Now it’s your turn.
- Jon Norris’s Photo | Lockerz–
Jon Norris just earned PTZ on Lockerz.com! Share photos, watch videos, connect with friends and shop on Lockerz.com to earn PTZ (points) toward discounts on top brands and designer fashion.
- Mardi Gras Around the World – Bing Travel recently posted this over on the Bing Travel Blog:During a few weeks in late winter, a huge number of people take to the streets for Mardi Gras (or Carnival, as it’s known in some parts of the world). Celebrations include parades, drinking, socializing, eating special foods and – sometimes, depending on your location – wearing costumes that cover you up (Venice) or put you on display (Rio de Janeiro).
- Cruise Industry Changes Safety Drills – Fran Golden recently posted this on This Just In…Newsweek’s Travel Blog:
Costa Condordia (Courtesy Europa Press/Flickr)The Costa Concordia disaster has promoted the global cruise industry to change its safety drill policy so that passenger musters now take place before the ship sets sail.
- Travel Troubleshooter: No Refund for Derailed Train Trip – posted this over on Frommer’s : Does this traveler’s substandard train experience warrant a full refund from Amtrak?