Bringing you what’s new in travel for February 11th 2012 through February 13th 2012:
- A Surprising Trend in Affordable Luggage – Sean O'Neill recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
Luggage makers always strive to respond to the growing demand from travelers for lighter and tougher suitcases. Their latest solution is baggage made of an ultra-lightweight yet highly durable material: polycarbonate resin.
- Southwest Airlines officially begins Atlanta service – USATODAY.com –
Southwest Airlines is officially flying from Atlanta.
- Paris: Valentine’s Day Vacation Packages Expiring Soon – Smarter Travel has posted some info about escapes: Go-Today.com is featuring a six-night escapes to Paris with air in February from $1,049 per person.
Head over to www.smartertravel.com to read the whole article.
- SGA2012: Saying a sad goodbye to SIA’s 747s – Asian Skies –
As a young boy who dreamed of flying around the world, I had a fixation with the Concorde and the Boeing 747. Even now, just talking about these two beautiful aircraft or writing about them brings a silly smile to…
- Journeywoman – 20 Tips to Feel At Home In a New Culture –
- Twitter / Siva Govindasamy: #SGA2012 has not even offi … –
#SGA2012 has not even officially started, but we know that the next edition will be from 11-16 Feb 2014. http://t.co/je5oqrvJ
- Aviation Geek Fest 2012 Tickets On Sale SUNDAY 2PM PST + More Details | Airline Reporter | Blogging on the airline business –
– David Parker BrownThe time is getting near. A little over a week, on Sunday February 19, 2012, the Future of Flight, Boeing and AirlineReporter.com will host the third Aviation Geek Fest (#AGF12) at Paine Field. Tickets will go on sale tomorrow Sunday the 12th at 2pm PST and it will become first come, first serve. Right now, you still have to wait, but at 2pm PST on Sunday, you can go here and purchase your tickets (that link will not work until the tickets go live).
I would love to hold a spot for all of you, b… show all text