Bringing you what’s new in travel for October 5th 2010
- Paris: Free Museums, Sightseeing Tours, Concerts & More – posted this over on Frommer's : Find free museums, concerts, and sightseeing tours in Paris, plus how to connect to the city's free Wi-Fi system in six easy steps.
- America's Best Haunted Houses – posted this over on Frommer's : For travelers who think they're too old for trick-or-treating, these seven cities have some of the best haunted houses and Halloween-themed attractions.
- San Francisco: Keep your eyes on the sky this weekend – Justine Sharrock recently posted this on This Just In… Newsweek's Travel Blog:
- How Loyalty Programs Work, and Why They May Cost You More Money in the Long Run [Loyalty Programs] – Lifehacker's Adam Dachis just posted this article:
Loyalty programs are designed to give you perks for sticking with a particular airline or store, but because of the way your mind works when making decisions you might end up saving more money by avoiding them all together. More »
Read the rest at Lifehacker
- Can I Get to Hawaii Using Frequent Flyer Miles? – Smarter Travel has posted some info about first class ticket: Is a free first-class ticket to Hawaii a realistic expectation? Tim Winship shares tips and tricks for successfully booking award trips.
Head over to www.smartertravel.com to read the whole article.